Community Teams Leader and Administrator
Our vision is "To Know Christ and To Make Him Known". The way we believe this vision will be accomplished is by planting local church communities, in local communities across London. We are looking to employ a part-time Community Teams Leader and Administrator as the next strategic step forward in seeing our vision for London come to pass.
The Community Teams Leader and Administrator (CTL) will;
- Oversee and administer the running of our Sunday service (and any future services). This will look like helping to create a healthy environment for all who serve on team at Liberty.
- Serve, support and work alongside the coordinators (e.g the worship coordinator / the guest experience coordinator).
- Ensure teams are scheduled each week, and there are enough team members in order for the Sunday service to run well.
- Be present on Sundays as a point of contact, making sure that the service runs smoothly from start to finish.
- Work to ensure that anyone and everyone can be connected into our church community.
- Plan and implement events to boost team culture such as regular All Teams.
- Support the Community Pastors with other activities as required.
We would love to hear from you if;
- You are passionate about seeing God's Kingdom come in London and the growth of the local church.
- You love to see others thrive as they serve.
- Are self-motivated and have the ability to motivate and encourage others.
- Have the admin skills needed to coordinate teams of volunteers in order that Sunday service(s) are the best they possibly can be for everyone involved.
- Are highly organised, with strong communication skills and the ability to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Are able to lead the teams in all areas including in prayer
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
Important things to know;
The role is 22.5 hours per week (Sundays are required to be in person, in Shoreditch, from the start of the set up which is currently 8am), there will be a degree of flexibility around the other days and the combination of work from home and office time.
This role is being funded for an initial two years with the potential for extension. Pay will be £35,000 PA Pro Rata (approx £21,000)
The CTL will be line managed by the Community Pastors of Liberty Church London.
You will need to be a member of Liberty Church London, actively engaging in all areas of church life.
There is a Genuine Occupational Requirement for the successful candidate to be a practicing Christian with an active faith.
Since August 2018, when we first began gathering people with the aim of launching a church, we have used the phrase "we're a community, not a crowd" because community is central to the church (and has been since Acts two). The global pandemic has revealed how many people have lacked authentic community and how much we truly need community to thrive. Liberty Church London may be a newer church start up, but we have a big passion and a bigger vision for our city. Of the nine million people who call London home, we want every single one to Follow Jesus, Thrive In Community and to Make A Difference. Are you the person who can help us take the next step?
How to apply:
Please send the following over to [email protected]
- A supporting statement, explaining why you believe you will excel in this role.
- A CV detailing your relevant achievements including details of two referees, one of which should be your current or most recent employer.
- Closing date for applications is 10th July 23:59pm
- Interviews will be held on Monday 18th July.
For any questions please email [email protected]